Terry Foppert - Superintendent
Robert A. Behot, Ed.D - School Business Administrator and Board Secretary
The mission of Union County Educational Services Commission is to build partnerships and provide innovative educational solutions that support school districts and benefit all 21st century learners.
- ~We believe that all students have the right and ability to learn.
- ~We believe that students deserve a safe, positive, nurturing, and supportive educational environment.
- ~We believe that every student can develop skills needed to be a productive member of society.
- ~We believe that building upon successful experiences promotes life-long learners.
- ~We believe in offering highly specialized learning programs/environments.
- ~We believe that the UCESC is always evolving to meet the ever-changing needs of students by building partnerships between home, school, and communities at the local, state, and national levels.
- ~We believe that the UCESC exists to provide innovative solutions for the benefit of the 21st century student in an effective and efficient manner.